Customer Service RepresentativeMi-T-M Corporation, Peosta, IA
This listing has expired
Mi-T-M Corporation, Peosta, IA has been manufacturing quality industrial-grade products since 1971. Produced within an 825,000-square-foot manufacturing facility, the Mi-T-M product line includes cold and hot water pressure washers, air compressors, combination air compressors/generators, portable generators, water treatment systems, wet/dry vacuums, and jobsite toolboxes.
The Mi-T-M Brand Promise: We promise to deliver unmatched performance-from the quality of our product to the dedication of each employee who does what's right for our customer-every time.
Customer Service Representative
Receives (by telephone and fax) requests for information, quotations, orders, and lead times from customers. Makes quotations on standard items, writes orders, and relays pertinent order information to customers. Coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing service to customers.
- Receives telephone and fax requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from distributors, dealers, and domestic customers. Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Uses a PC to retrieve customer information, stock status information, the status of purchase orders, and to make changes to customer purchase orders. Ensures that correct codes are used for retrieving and inputting information.
- Follows up on inquires by checking computer runs on PC for delivery information. Works closely with expeditor in production control regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments.
- Handles the needs of sales representatives and customers in the United States.
- Makes price quotations immediately by phone on price book items. Prepares forms for price quotations on items not contained in price book and forwards to market managers for preparation of quotations.
- Checks with credit department concerning credit status of customer when rush orders are received.
- Maintains files of active orders and posts activity such as change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit changes.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Responsibility and Authority:
Equipment: Reasonable care and operation of standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, and calculator.
Business Contacts: Responsible for maintaining good customer relations. Generally deals with representatives and customers concerning matters that require some tact and resourcefulness. Contacts with other personnel including Engineering, Credit, and Manufacturing departments.
Good telephone manner to enhance relationships with customers.
Previous customer service background. Knowledge of personal computers and software, including WORD and EXCEL.
In-house training program will offer knowledge of company products and services.
To Apply Now on Mi-T-M's website, please visit: https://www.mitm.com/careers/available-positions/
To learn more about our company please watch the following videos or visit our website!
Company Profile - Video
Fabrication Facility Tour - Video
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|