A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Dubuque Finley Hospital
Work hours will be 6:00 pm to 6:00 am, for 72 hours per pay period. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed. There is a holiday and every third weekend rotation. You will be required to flex to days, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekends.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Organizes workload for the shift with efficient and effective supervision and delegation skills.
- Utilizes the PI process in providing optimum patient care
- Shows initiative and independence in daily work
- Communicates clearly and effectively, listens carefully to others, actively solicits input, and ensures accurate understanding of communications
- Proactively identifies conflicts, is tactful and resolves conflicts without escalation
- Facilitates good relationships with staff, with physicians, and other employees and all customers
- Ensures high patient care standards, patient safety and patient/family satisfaction
- Maintains clinical competency and skills to provide direct patient care as well as fulfill House Coordinator role
- Acts promptly and decisively to identify priorities and resolve problems
- Facilitates teamwork, cooperation, and unit pride
- Demonstrates all FINLEY core values in daily work
- Demonstrates effective problem solving and resource management skills
- Provides leadership for and coordination of hospital services and activities for a specified timeframe (i.e. shift).
- Functions as resource person and liaison to management and administrative staff for employees, physicians, patients and other customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have an active RN license issued by the Iowa Board of Nursing
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of RN experience
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|