Patient Access Associate-RegisUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Dubuque Finley Hospital
This is a PRN position, meaning work hours will vary per required need. There will be no set schedule or guaranteed hours. You must work at least one shift per month.
- Obtain demographic and financial information during the registration process to ensure the correct patient has been registered
- Ensure pre-certification requirements have been met and signatures obtained on all associated paperwork
- When these functions are completed with accuracy this process will ensure patient safety through appropriate identification
- Maximum reimbursement for hospital charges and compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Multi-task and stay on track in a very busy work environment with multiple distractions
- Retain information about insurance, job functions and new technology that change frequently in a fast pace environment
- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to read and write and communicate in a professional friendly and helpful manner
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|