U.S. Bancorp, with assets of $281 billion, is the 5th largest financial services holding company in the United States. The company operates more than 3,015 bank branches and more than 5,148 ATMs providing a full line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions.
Personal Banker - Dubuque Main (FT/40 Hours)
Personal Bankers at U.S. Bank break the mold of what it means to be a banker by building a meaningful relationship with every customer. They are responsible for assessing and attending to customers’ banking needs, obtaining and processing customer and account information and selling bank deposit and loan products and services. Personal Bankers anticipate customers’ needs and cross-sell U.S. Bancorp products by making referrals to other employees who specialize in specific product lines. They are also responsible for originating and closing consumer loans, opening accounts, performing sale deposit transactions, and opening and/or closing the branch. Personal Bankers build relationships with customers based on trust, recommending financial solutions based on each customer’s unique goals and needs.
At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Incentives are based on sales referrals, branch growth and customer satisfaction. Personal Bankers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years of experience in retail banking and/or sales industry
- Ability to sell traditional bank products and process transactions
- Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Thorough understanding of banking operations, product knowledge, sales, and new business development
- Excellent customer service/relations and community relations
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Ability to analyze customer credit data and other related financial information
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Previous experience in a financial sales representative oriented role
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|