Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Looking for an experienced Safety Coordinator. This position will monitor operations to eliminate hazardous activities. You will also develop policies to promote occupational health and safety awareness.
Must be well-versed in all OSHA standards. Your work will be focused on prevention so you must be diligent and analytical and will possess a keen eye for detail and sensitivity for potential dangers.
The goal is to support the creation of a healthy and safe workplace.
- Conduct periodic safety and health walk-through inspections of all workplace facilities.
- Ensure that quarterly safety training and all other specifically required training is provided for all employees.
- Conduct accident/injury investigations and illness exposure monitoring.
- Establish and monitor a program for reporting and investigating “near-miss” situations.
- Conduct investigations into employee inquiries, suggestions and complaints.
- Maintain required safety and health documents/files.
- Ensure periodic inspections of all motorized vehicles.
If interested in this position, please contact Michelle at 563.875.7030 or mail email@example.com
|Years of Experience||--|