Administrative LeaderRSM US LLP, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
RSM US LLP is the leading U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 6,700 people in 75 cities nationwide. RSM US LLP is a licensed CPA firm and serves clients around the world through RSM International, a global network of independent assurance, tax and consulting firms
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- 3-5+ years administrative or operational experience (or relevant experience)
- 3-5+ years relevant supervisory (leadership/management) experience
- Ability to recruit, train, mentor and provide guidance and feedback to team members
- Previous experience in accounting or professional service environment a plus
- Advanced skillset in Microsoft Office 2013 products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong oral and written communication skills (spelling, grammar, sentence structure and punctuation)
- Effective organization and time management skills, follow procedures, improve efficiency
- Ability to project manage, manage multiple tasks and shift priorities as necessary to meet deadlines
- Flexible demeanor, pro-active thinker, positive attitude, maintains confidentiality
- Ability to proofread for accuracy and finalize documents professionally, strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction, ask appropriate questions and complete tasks independently
- Ability to handle stress while operating with a sense of urgency and using good judgment
- Ability to lead and direct a group of employees in areas such as assigning, mentoring, reviewing progress and accuracy of work, directing efforts, providing guidance on more complex issues and managing performance concerns.
- Manages office services and administrative support groups for the office. This includes coverage, monitoring volume and workflow, process improvements, quality of work products, and budget.
- Support office with approx. 70 employees, support a staff which includes 2 direct reports and 1-2 seasonal/temps during busy times of the year.
- Recruit, train and develop support staff
- Provides effective leadership to employees and/or teams through: planning appropriate staffing levels; interviewing, selecting, orienting, and training; communicating performance expectations & providing feedback on performance, recognition, coaching, employee counseling reports and/or discipline including termination; creating career growth opportunities and employee development plan. Supervises office support staff and schedules workload, ensuring that adequate coverage is available. Helps evaluate support staff performance, and provides coverage for administrative shortage
- Assists staff in providing advanced support and project coordination to professionals as well as filing, archiving, correspondence, faxing, binding, preparing and distributing documents, and photocopying
- Support and manage office equipment and supply needs (telephone/voicemail, audio visual, kitchen and office supplies, etc.)
- Coordinate office building/facility matters (maintenance requests, communications, access cards, etc.)
- Serves as a resource for staff who have questions regarding office policies and procedures.
- Calendar management, travel/event planning, meeting/conference arrangements (food, hotel, rooming lists)
- Assist IT personnel with resolution of location IT issues/matters
- Some travel may be required for annual department meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|