Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing is currently looking for multiple entry level CNC Operators. This position provides candidates a great opportunity to build their machining skill set. Position will pay $12-$14/hour.
1st shift - Training shift - 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
2nd shift - 3:30pm-Midnight Monday-Friday
3rd shift - Midnight-7am Sunday-Thursday
- Operates and adjusts machine tools to perform standard and repetitive sequences of operations where programs are provided and maintained by others
- Runs CNC machines using work instructions
- Performs deburring operations on machined parts.
- Checks parts for conformance to specifications using multiple tools, including micrometers.
- Ability to follow verbal and written work instructions
- High school education or GED required
Ability to read blueprints a plus
- Computer skills necessary
- CNC experience a plus
To apply for these roles, please submit your resume to
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|