IT Web Application DeveloperWestmark Enterprises, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Westmark Enterprises specializes in real estate development in Iowa, Florida and North Carolina. In addition, Westmark also provides support for related companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing Company, Great River Learning and Fourge Social.
With approximately 50 employees in Dubuque, Westmark provides career opportunities in accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, and telecommunications.
For more information, visit Westmark at
Westmark is a support organization headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa that provides IT support for affiliated companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning and all of their respective customers. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.westmarkenterprises.com.
As an IT Web Application Developer you can expect to:
- Troubleshoot, make modifications and enhancements to support our customers
- Participate in product development from start to finish
- Play a role in helping our products evolve
…. And this is only touches the surface of your potentials as an IT Web Application Developer!
To Succeed as an IT Web Application Developer:
- You’ll need to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- You’ll have familiarity with mobile technologies including the Swift programming language.
- You’ll have strong verbal and written communication skills
If you enjoy working individually and in a team environment, you can picture yourself making contributions daily and working for a company that believes in hiring the right person, regardless of degree, this position is for you!
What You Should Do Next:
If what we described matches you, we’d love to talk to you! Submit your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements are to:
An Equal Opportunity Employer