Associate Web Project EditorGreat River Learning, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A full-solutions company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Great River Learning is an educational technology solutions company that works closely with the Higher Education market to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs of today's students.
We strive to provide the highest level of service and the most innovative products in the industry. We recognize that an educational web site is only as good as its instructional design, functionality, performance, and reliability and our goal is to deliver that for our clients.
For more information visit our website at
Great River Learning, a higher education publishing company headquartered in Dubuque, works closely with the Higher Education academic market to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students. To learn more, visit our website at www.greatriverlearning.com.
About the Job
We are currently looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented and customer centric individual to join our team as an Associate Web Project Editor. This position is responsible for managing web projects through content creation, training, implementation and ongoing customer support.
- Works closely with external author groups and internal design team to plan site design and content
- Receives project content and provides guidance to author as needed
- Works closely with internal resources on copyediting, permissions, etc. as needed
- Assists with development of learning objects, creates documentation and works with internal production team to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Tests site and content and assists in training instructors on site functionality
- Provides ongoing web support for site, including resolution of any concerns or problems related to the site, access or content
- Maintains ongoing relationship with instructors and manages corrections and changes as needed
Associate’s degree (A.A.) and related experience preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as knowledge of Microsoft Meeting to provide on-site or remote training to large groups of instructors. Prior experience in a customer support environment, attention to detail and prioritization, as well as proven problem-solving skills and familiarity with web technology and standard web mark-up language are essential.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, submit resume and salary requirements to:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|