Sales Development RepresentativeCartegraph, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way local government does business – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re working to build high-performance government across the United States – and we need the right person to help us make it happen. We’re looking for a confident, personable, and self-starting individual to join us on our mission to make government operations more effective, more efficient, and more productive for its citizens.
The ideal candidate is someone who gets excited about innovative technology, has a knack for connecting with passionate people, and believes in the power of data. Our software empowers local government organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future.
We are changing the way local government does business… and it all starts with the Sales Development Representative.
What you’ll do
- You’ll work full-time for a great wage and company.
- Your primary responsibilities include pre-qualifying sales leads and converting them to opportunities for our sales team.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work within our sales team, building relationships with our target customers to learn more about their operational needs.
- You will initiate contact with prospects by responding to leads garnered from various sources - including marketing activities, trade show attendees, referrals and directory lists - to generate interest in Cartegraph’s products/services and to initiate the sales process.
- You will prospect for new customers through database management, prospect qualification processing to consistently meet and exceed sales goals and objectives.
- You will contact existing clients to discuss solutions we offer to assist with their productivity.
- You will work in a collaborative effort with the Sales team to develop the business opportunities of the region(s) assigned.
- You will interview prospects and update the sales database with their potential needs.
- You will be responsible for customer follow-up when necessary.
- You will maintain thorough knowledge of Cartegraph product and service offerings and the value it brings to our customers and prospective customers.
- You will help set up appointments for the \Sales team for demos.
- You will understand the competitive environment and competitor offerings and develop and share this information with your team.
Who you are
- You have a bachelors degree in business or related field, preferred.
- You have one to three years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination.
- You inspire confidence and work collaboratively with team members, management and peers.
- You have computer savvy-ness.
- You’re customer service skills are top-notch.
- You have energy, impeccable integrity and a personable demeanor.
- You have the ability to make independent decisions considering both the impact to customer satisfaction and financial ramifications for the Company.
- You’re an excellent communicator, in both written and verbal form.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts and adapts to frequent change
- Works with integrity and ethically; supports organization’s culture, goals, and values
Cartegraph provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or genetics.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|