Marketing ManagerTRICOR Insurance, Madison, WI LaCrosse, WI Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
TRICOR is a growing third generation insurance and risk management consulting firm with 28 locations with over 200 employees servicing the needs of clients. TRICOR offers a competitive benefits package, paid training and advancement opportunities.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans designed to meet the agency’s short and long-term objectives enterprise-wide in order to attract potential clients and retain existing clients.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the efforts of marketing and sales toward the accomplishment of the overall objectives.
- Supply advice and assistance to the Management Team in regards to marketing and business development.
- Manages and develops all advertising and sales promotions.
- Design, implement and maintain Brand awareness ensuring consistency is maintained enterprise-wide.
- Coordinate marketing events such as company sponsored events, conventions and trade shows to include monitoring the planning process schedules, implementation, execution and follow-up. Must be present at most events to include public speaking.
- Manages and oversees budget including co-op dollars.
- Oversees community and non-profit groups associated with TRICOR that relate to business development or community goodwill.
- Involved in creating business development strategies and delivering to the organization.
- Initiates staff training programs in customer relations and selling techniques.
- Interacts with others effectively by utilizing good communications skills, both verbal and written, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance as needed.
- 4-year College education is preferred or equivalent insurance experience.
- Possess at least 5 years of related experience, preferred.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with others, to explain simple and complex issues.
- Ability to recognize the need for change and can facilitate that change effectively.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, co-workers, and carriers.
- Stay abreast of industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License, automobile insurance coverage, & have the ability to travel local daily and as necessary.
- Possess public speaking ability.
- Possess proficiency with computer skills - utilizing computer programs and other technology tools.
- Act as a role model in terms of team success, resource and support for TRICOR goals & objectives.
- A full-time career in a successful family owned & operated business that is growing and secure
- Opportunities for advancement after appropriate training.
- Locations in WI, MN & IA.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans w/Health Reimbursement Account and/or Health Savings Account.
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a CFP on staff to assist with your retirement needs.
- Competitive salary & direct deposit.
- On the job training – paid training (i.e. licensing); and one on one coaching /mentoring.
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere.
- Flexible work-life balanced work schedules.
- Business casual dress Monday – Thursday with casual dress Fridays.
To learn more about TRICOR Insurance and employment opportunities visit, our website at www.tricorinsurance.com.www.tricorinsurance.com.
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|