Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Executes components of the marketing strategy for the Contract and HS businesses.
Works with Marketing and Communication team to uphold and execute brand standards while maintaining strong partnerships with salesforce and customers.
Executes components of key marketing elements inclusive of but not limited to social footprint, website content, photography, trade shows, showrooms, print, communications and publicity - customized for the intended audience.
Maintain a strong working relationship with Corporate Creative Services and Webmaster to share and leverage expertise including social media, public relations, photography, printing and agency management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and maintains positive and productive working relationships with Flexsteel and Home Styles associates.
- Understands and supports the key customer requirements for all business and supports the marketing plan and strategy to help best position Flexsteel Contract and Home Styles to deliver a competitive value proposition.
- Audits to ensure website content consistency and accuracy of information related to SKUs and within branding guidelines.
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of new product presentations to customers and manages specification information on customer web portals.
- Actively manages all mailing requests as it relates to distribution of sales materials while helping monitor stock levels and overall usage rates.
- Aids in the penetration of social media with brand and business appropriate content to drive awareness, attraction, consideration and opportunity for conversion as Flexsteel customers/consumers. Helps to monitor and measures social posts to accentuate positive and identify negative content with escalation path to resolution.
- Execution of key components of tradeshow processes and showroom project plans including but not limited to communication, product, literature, and tracking of leads and post show post show evaluation, collection of photography and business cards for Flexsteel files.
- Assist in the maintenance of detailed records of sales team contact/lines, product SKU's, pricing, purchase orders, corporate records including master binders for key leaders.
- Regular daily attendance is required, eight hours per day, or as directed by supervisor. Some travel may be required. Appropriate monitoring of 24x7social media within appropriate work schedule and degree of flexibility to ensure both office and social presence.
- Consistent compliance with all company policies including dress code and maintenance of work space and company assets
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Minimum two years of experience in marketing, business +\or advertising with experience with website management, creative and communications
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills including exceptional attention to detail
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|