For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
- Minimum of 2 years of financial services experience
- 4 year college degree or related business experience
- Proven excellent customer service skills and progressive probing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills *Strong commitment to timing and quality standards
- Ability to understand and apply complex compliance concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of Pension Industry
- Ability to identify and facilitate issue resolution
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills
- Proven ability to understand and apply new concepts and products
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to react to change in a positive and productive manner
- Ability to handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- NASD Series 6 and 63 required within 120 days of employment.
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|