Maintenance TechnicianSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
DIRECT HIRE - $17-$23/HOUR
Seeking a full-time maintenance technician for 1st Shift. This position requires the knowledge, skills and abilities to be able to respond to a variety of cross functional needs in an industrial manufacturing setting.
- Use mechanical and electrical ability to install, maintain, and repair plant equipment, systems and infrastructure.
- Adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures
- Mechanical aptitude with electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics and/or blueprints
- Experience with welding and fabrication
- Use of measuring, leveling and alignment devices
- Operation of standard machining equipment
- Basic plumbing skills
- Forklift and Overhead Crane repair
- Computer Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- 3 years of experience in manufacturing environment OR must have a related Associate’s Degree
- Valid driver’s license required
- Perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks for extended periods (lifting, walking climbing, pushing and/or pulling, twisting, bending, kneeling and grasping)
- 1st shift
- Pay negotiable with experience (range $17-23)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short term/Long term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Mail:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|