Merchandising Brand DirectorColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. Our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. To support our growing non-food/hardgoods divisions, we are seeking an exempt-level Marketing Manager who enjoys bringing to work an entrepreneurial spirit to identify, develop and grow business opportunities.
What You’ll Do
Bring your business and design expertise in apparel to our ASHRO Brand. Responsible for supporting the Apparel Division in various marketing activities that will maximize profit and sales and drive our design authority.
- Develops the merchandising vision for the ASHRO Brand.
- Responsible for the leadership and strategic direction of the ASHRO merchandising team.
- Develop catalog spreads and collaborates with catalog managers.
- Develops merchandise category plans for current and future catalogs or other marketing efforts.
- Analyzes product and category performance data.
- Leads Merchandise team to recommend products for selection in current and future catalogs or other marketing efforts.
- Researches and creates new product development/ideas.
- Understand communicating and selling in various channels, the differences and the similarities
- Supports new concepts and direction for future catalogs including new categories, new products, and new merchandising strategies.
- Participates in catalog preparation and creative/layouts.
- Determines retail pricing and estimates.
What You’ll Get
You’ll have the opportunity to positively impact the customer experience and profitability of a stable, family-owned, customer-centric company in business since 1926. Colony Brands is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- A robust Wellness Program including Onsite Healthcare
- Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
- Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
- Seven 4-day work weeks in the summer months to give our employees additional time off
- Educational Assistance
- Company Profit-Sharing
- Company Product Discounts
- And, so MANY more!
What It Takes
You must have experience in the apparel merchandise businesses: Direct Mail Order, Retail or Internet Sales. We’re looking for someone with strong Design, verbal and numerical reasoning skills with Merchandise Management experience. Ideally you will have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Fashion Design, with Sales and Marketing or a related discipline. In addition, we are looking for:
- A creative individual that can conceptualize merchandising strategies, articulate them and develop product that supports the brand vision.
- 8+ years’ of Strong Merchandising, Marketing, Financial and General Business knowledge.
- A strong aptitude to research and analyze business opportunities.
- The ability to work with a multiple cross functional partners.
- An ability to think ahead and plan over a 1 to 5 year planning horizon.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities/tasks. Lead complex, multi-department projects to optimal completion.
- A demonstrated ability to lead people and achieve positive results through others.
- Ability to function as a senior member within the merchandising team. Ability to understand that the organization is built on a series of integrated business processes. Must understand how each process works and how they are interrelated to other processes.