Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
- Open, close, and service customer accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service while listening for sales opportunities; explain and promote bank products or services to customers.
- Follow up with prospects and current customers to promote new products and services and/or thank customers for existing business.
- Provide first line back up for operating a transaction window to process customer deposit and loan transactions.
- Actively participate in banking center sales activities.
- High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales & customer service
- Previous teller or cash handling experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to count and balance cash
- Experience providing high quality customer service
- Knowledge of MS Office, Windows and ten key calculator
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|