In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Sedona Staffing services is seeking Maintenance Technicians looking to join a growing team. These positions are a Direct Hire opportunity, where the employee would go directly onto the hiring company's payroll.
Wage: $17.50 - $21.75 / hour (Wage rate depending on skills and qualifications)
Shifts / Hours:
11:00p - 8:00a (Sunday - Thursday) /or/
5:30p - 6am 12 Hour Shift (4-on 4-off)
- The primary role of the Industrial Maintenance Technician is to continuously improve the reliability, efficiency, and utilization of plant equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Using mechanical and electrical expertise in installation, maintenance, and repair of plant systems and equipment.
- Accurate documentation of all activities and observations.
- Technical associates’ degree or at least 2 years experience in the industrial maintenance field.
- Working knowledge of and capability to successfully troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical and mechanical systems.
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary including basic computer proficiency.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Basic fabrication and TIG welding experience.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email a copy of your resume to: Amanda Saylor email@example.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
|Years of Experience||--|