Responsible for the preparation of external financial reports and analyses. Prepares property level financial statements for regulatory reporting purposes. Also assists with equity-plan accounting and technical accounting research.
Some responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate, compile, and analyze financial statements and footnotes for inclusion in Form 10-Ks and 10-Qs.
- Prepare quarterly earnings release financial tables.
- Coordinate with property management to gather, analyze, and prepare information to support external reporting needs.
- Prepare stand-alone property financial statements for regulatory reporting purposes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in accounting.
- Strong organizational, research, and analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and self-motivated.
- Experience with various software applications, such as Excel, Word, WebFilings, Lawson, Cognos, etc.
- Possess and maintain knowledge of, and accurately apply, generally accepted accounting principles and practices (GAAP).
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
- Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|