Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants. Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few. Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 24 gaming facilities in 7 states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at "http://www.boydcareers.com/
Responsible for the preparation of external financial reports and analyses. Prepares property level financial statements for regulatory reporting purposes. Also assists with equity-plan accounting and technical accounting research.
Some responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate, compile, and analyze financial statements and footnotes for inclusion in Form 10-Ks and 10-Qs.
- Prepare quarterly earnings release financial tables.
- Coordinate with property management to gather, analyze, and prepare information to support external reporting needs.
- Prepare stand-alone property financial statements for regulatory reporting purposes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in accounting.
- Strong organizational, research, and analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and self-motivated.
- Experience with various software applications, such as Excel, Word, WebFilings, Lawson, Cognos, etc.
- Possess and maintain knowledge of, and accurately apply, generally accepted accounting principles and practices (GAAP).
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
- Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|