Weber Paper Company, headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, is a respected, full service regional wholesale distributor. Founded in 1951, the company serves customers in Central and Eastern Iowa, Southwest Wisconsin and Northwest Illinois through its Dubuque and Cedar Falls, Iowa facilities. Weber Paper provides a wide variety of commercial and industrial products and services including packaging, foodservice and healthcare disposables, cleaning products and equipment and more. Known for outstanding customer service, Weber Paper Company helps Clients solve challenges and meet a wide variety of business needs.
• Develop new business through target accounts and increase sales within existing accounts.
• Responsible for overall gross margin results within account base.
• Responsible for pricing information.
• Build rapport and relationships with key customers.
• Identify customer needs. Recommend appropriate products, systems, and programs.
• Identify target accounts in conjunction with management.
• Manage business activity and development through company required programs.
• Computer literate
• Ability to drive to customer locations with own vehicle.
• Ability to interact professionally with vendors, customers, and corporate personnel.
• Ability to work independently and build strong relationships with vendors and customers.
• Sales experience a plus.
• Excellent selling, presentation, written, and verbal skills.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|