XLSpecialized Trailers offers customized solutions to meet our customer's hauling challenges. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL hase arned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials.
- Positions parts and components by using templates or reading measurements.
- Installs components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed components.
- Resolves assemble problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Occasional walking, sitting, climbing, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling.
- Ability to routinely lift 25 lbs. and occasionally up to 50lbs and move up to 100 pounds.
|Years of Experience||--|