Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an OnBase Application Administrator to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The OnBase Application Administrator is responsible for helping Heartland meet its efficiency goals and objectives through the use of OnBase Technology. This role will work in partnership with the PMO office and all business units to analyze needs and implement technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field; or equivalent years of experience.
- 3-5 years of Information Systems experience.
- Experience with the Hyland OnBase product suite or Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software a plus.
- Knowledge of current industry trends and technologies.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|