Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Digital Channels Manager to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Digital Channels Manger will be responsible for all digital properties and tools for all Heartland corporate and subsidiary units. This position is accountable for leveraging the digital channels to increase awareness, leads and conversion while building a favorable perception of company’s brands as innovative banking leaders. In addition this role is responsible for leading our digital presence and online brand experience across all digital assets and vehicles including websites, portals, online and mobile applications impacting all business lines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience developing and executing online and digital marketing programs.
- Experience in consumer digital marketing strategy including Web, Social and E-mail.
- Passionate about emerging trends and technology; an early adopter who is digitally involved and able to translate contemporary technology into applicable business strategies.
- Proven hands-on experience in several of the following marketing functions; website navigation, operations and content, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, strategic brand marketing, digital marketing vehicles, consumer insights, and multi-channel marketing integration.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|