For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
- Supports key strategic initiatives and projects
- Monitors Standard Operating Procedures & Quality Practices/Protocols for Plan Compliance Services to ensure up-to-date and best practices are followed. Also, supports the development and coordination of training needs and activities for Plan Compliance & Financial Services (PCFS), i.e. audience identification & scheduling.
- Supports Business Initiatives Manager(s) with one or more of the following:
- Reporting on Business Results and Metrics
- Records Management and Business Continuation Program deliverables
- Capacity Plans, Business Reporting and Planning.
- Access Database Updates and Reporting
- Project Manage initiatives across the PCFS team
- Assist and/or lead technology enhancements as the business liaison
- Ability to manage assignments to ensure intended results achieved on time and within budget.
- Need to recognize deadlines for what they are, not a nice to have.
- Detail Oriented and strong analytical skills.
- Concise verbal Communication
- Retirement System Knowledge preferred (Omni, Salesforce)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and partnership skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and prioritize workload effectively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, Visio and Word.
- Skilled with Project Management practices.
Leadership Competencies: Focuses Externally, Transform Strategy into Action, Takes Intelligent Risks, Collaborates to Seize Opportunities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|