Logistics SpecialistFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Import Ocean Freight: audit, research, and process or dispute all ancillary freight charges associated with inbound ocean freight container
- Wynwood Direct Container Logistics: processing PO, Supplier Communication, Carrier Communication, Routing Guide Maintenance, New Customer/ Carrier rate, Processing Customer Invoice, selection & system updates; Tracking & Tracing of Containers, Customer Experience
- Import Logistics for Home Styles/ Contract/Commercial Office: Carrier Communication, Tracking & Tracing of Expedite / Hot Containers, Internal/ External Customer Communication; Tracking & Tracing of Expedite / Hot Containers, Market Samples, Internal/ External Customer Communication
- Audit, research and process invoices for charges relating to all drayage. Communicate discrepancies to drayage provider working to resolve the issues.
- Over, Short & Damage Container Administration: work with warehouses to submit damage claims; work with carriers on damage claim submission forms; provide all information as needed; track requests from submission to claim determination.
- Dealer Direct Routing Administration: work with the Direct Container team to keep the most current dealer routing information updated in the Retailer Template. Distribute all relevant internal/external customers to ensure smooth routing of dealer direct shipments.
- Customs Documentation: receive, audit, and prepare customs document packets for warehouse and direct container customers, providing to customs broker for entry. Communicate with suppliers, customs brokerage team, purchasing team, customers and direct container team on any issues regarding piece count, description and price discrepancies.
- Customs Compliance Monthly Reporting: manage ‘on time’ ISF and 7501 compliance. Penalty issuance as required to non-complying suppliers.
- Fabric Consolidation Processing: audit, research and process fabric consolidation freight, service, and customs invoices, ensuring all charges are accurate and valid.
- Support Compliance team in gathering information from international and domestic customers to support NAFTA qualification determination, URN Law Labels, Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals, and other trade & regulatory initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Four (4) year college degree in Supply Chain or related work experience
- Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PPT experience required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking skills
- Initiative and drive to complete tasks and projects with urgency
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|