About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
We are so excited to welcome our newest client!!
We are currently taking applications for our upcoming new client.
American Customer Care is an outsourced customer service agency. We handle mostly INBOUND customer service and tech calls.
At American Customer Care, we fully understand that our employees are, and always will be, our most valuable asset and that the best people provide the best customer service.
Our goals as Customer Service Representatives are to create lasting relationships by effective communication, proper grammar, typing skills, and excellent computer navigation skills.
We are looking for individuals who are fluent in Spanish/English
We will also provide customer service via toll-free numbers, emails, letters, social media posts, chats, and other sources.
We are currently hiring for Full-time positions.
Our Company offers a variety of benefits and incentive to our team members including:
A fun work environment, work/life balance, advancement opportunities, paid training, attendance bonuses, health insurance, employee perks; including discounts at local businesses, free/discounted gym memberships, holiday celebrations, various contest prizes and of course, competitive starting wage.
What we ask of you:
- Handle numerous customer inquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Multi-task a variety of responsibilities
- Ability to understand customer needs and offer appropriate solutions
- Represent our client in a professional and positive manner in all situations
- Ability to remain positive in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy taking on new challenges
- Answer customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Utilizes systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs on products.
- Food processing related industry experience a plus
- Parental experience a plus
Other Requirements Include
- Basic PC knowledge, including Windows, email and other computer applications
- Experience in an environment in which customer interaction was required
- Professional demeanor and clear speaking voice
- Ability to type 30-35 WPM with 85% accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- College degree or appropriate experience preferred
Walk-ins welcome anytime from 8am-4:00pm
Dubuque Office- 1800 Radford Rd.
Or call 608-642-4687 (Melissa)
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|