Payroll Support AssistantHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and the third fastest-growing Midwest-based firm (Accounting Today, 2017). Our Headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids, Davenport, and Clinton, Iowa; Madison and Platteville, Wis., and Moline and Geneseo, Illinois. HK is a four-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
Our clients number in the thousands and range from privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations across all industry sectors, individuals and not-for-profits.
HK offers clients 40+ forward-thinking, effective and timely solutions in the following areas: accounting and audit, business advisory, business transition and valuation, governance, risk and compliance, human capital management, software solutions, tax, and wealth management.
In addition to our CPA practice, the HK Family of Companies consists of HK Payroll Services (HKP), the workforce management affiliate and HK Financial Services (HKFS), the wealth management affiliate.
HKP, the workforce management affiliate of Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented individual to join our payroll operations team as a payroll support specialist.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting the payroll operations team with a variety of administrative tasks
- Daily tasks including billing, funding verification, report requests, and data verification
- Account and credit card reconciliation
- Coordinating onsite meetings, travel arrangements and phone calls
- Utilizing customer relationship management (CRM) software for recording call activity, scheduling calls and tracking notes
- Associate's degree or equivalent position related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn new software programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
We offer a competitive wage, benefits package and advancement opportunities. EOE
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|