Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 27 countries around the world, with more than 8000 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. It has four R&D centres and 24 manufacturing plants, and operates an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that always on the move to achieve its dream. Want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us when the road ends.
Camso, the Road Free company is active in 27 countries around the world with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. It has four R&D centers and 24 manufacturing plants and operates an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dream. Want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
Camso has an immediate opening for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic. This is a temporary, full time position.
Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Repairs and maintains, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer's specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment, such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and precision-measuring and testing instruments. Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools. Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts, using hand tools and power tools. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices, using hand tools. Starts devices to test their performance. Lubricates and cleans parts. May set up and operate drill press, grinder, welder, torch, plasma cutter and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive and predictive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance. Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment. Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; verifying receipt. Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests. Working knowledge of wash systems, powder and wet paint processes, water treatment and OSHA regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work and assist outside contractors and vendors as required. Ensure contractors are following all of Camso’s rules and regulations.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Occasional Overtime and weekend work will be required.
- Wear personal protective equipment required and as instructed.
- Must work all shutdowns.
- Performs PM’s as assigned.
- All other maintenance duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- HS Diploma/G.E.D. required.
- 2-5 years’ experience in the manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Valid Driver License.
- Computer skills.
- Self-directed, people oriented, flexible, professional, positive attitude.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principals.
- Working knowledge of powder and wet paint lines will be very helpful.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- All weather condition inside and outside.
- Work in a fast pace environment.
- The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers; climb or balance; and stoop or kneel.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Exposure to materials and noise levels which are moderate to loud.
Camso is an equal employment opportunity employer and an affirmative action federal contractor.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments act (ADAAA: American Disabilities Act as Amended), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Camso, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|