Crescent Electric Supply Company was founded by Titus B. Schmid in Dubuque, Iowa in 1919. Today we have grown with 126 locations throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. Our Corporate headquarters is located in East Dubuque, IL.
Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees and seeking long-term growth through total customer satisfaction. Our customers are the contractors, manufacturers, industrial facilities, building owners, and utilities that create electricity, install electrical systems, or use it in their buildings. Take a look at Crescent Electric Supply and you will see an exciting, growing organization in a dynamic industry. If that sounds like the right place for you, we would love to hear from you.
To learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Co., visit our web site at www.cesco.com.
The Customer Development Representative generates sales opportunities by offering value added solutions to perspective commercial and industrial businesses. This position would perform tele-sales functions for Crescent Electric Supply Company district branches and Corporate Inside Sales (CISS). This includes qualifying leads and prospects by initiating contact with market-generated leads captured by phone, Internet, event activities, and direct mail.
- Use extensive telephone and e-mail communication to perform business-to-business Lead Generation and prospecting.
- Identify and qualify leads for key segments of our business through various media and resources.
- Navigate prospect company culture and identify key decision makers within the company. Communicate with the decision makers the key benefits of doing business with Crescent Electric Supply Company.
- Act as primary point of contact managing inbound and outbound prospect phone calls.
- Secure an adequate number of qualifying leads to fill the sales funnel and provide viable targets for the account managers.
- Develop weekly plans to maximize and leverage phone time which includes pre-call planning and customizing scripts for market segments and prospect types. Create value propositions to potential clients of Crescent’s products and value added services.
- Document and update the result of each call in customer relation management database.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Individual must possess strong comprehensive PC skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook products and Customer Relations Management Software).
- In addition, must possess interpersonal and organizational skills, be a self starter, detail oriented, and have ability to multitask and to communicate (verbal and written).
- Must have the ability to work quickly and accurately within time constraints and against deadlines. Must be able to overcome objections.
- Two to three (2-3) years experience in outbound cold calling, sales prospecting, and appointment setting.
Competitive Benefit Package:
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, credit, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen. EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability
Click on the following link: http://bit.ly/2cVXeXn to be directed to our Youtube playlist. Learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Company and what our employees have to say about working for this great organization.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|