General ManagerEnvision Sports, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
EnvisionTees.com is a family owned business located in the heart of the Midwest. Our central location and proximity to the UPS shipping hub allows us great delivery times anywhere in the continental United States. We are a company specializing in custom apparel screen printing, embroidery and promotional products.
We take pride in every aspect of our company serving our customers and strive to keep a competitive edge in our industry with every order we produce.
We at EnvisionTees.com look forward to building a long lasting and respectable relationship with you, your school, your team, or your company. We hope we to become the familiar friend and name that you are proud to do business with.
Our fully automated facility is capable of printing thousands of tshirts per day, however you may notice there are no minimums!
* Custom Screen Printing
* Custom Direct to Garment Inkjet Printing
* Custom Embroidery
* Promotional Products
* In House Digitizing
* Full Time Artist on Staff
* Complete Customer Satisfaction
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supervises all aspects of daily design and production processes to ensure high levels of safety, customer satisfaction, quality, and employee engagement
- Plans and directs production activities, establishing priorities in keeping with effective operations and cost factors
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate production problems and improve product quality
- Confers with management to establish production and quality control standards
- Supervises all aspects of administrative support functions including purchasing, shipping, and retail operations to ensure high levels of safety, customer satisfaction, quality, and employee engagement
- Develops budget and cost controls for all plant operational activities
- Selects, trains, and reviews the performance of plant personnel
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Master's and/or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Communication; five to ten years administration experience in screen printing and/or digital imaging plant operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience providing direct supervision to a work group required
- Experience in a production or manufacturing based setting preferred
- Must be able to problem solve, undertake a wide variety of tasks, and think-on-feet in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal interpersonal skills and strong technology skills using Microsoft suite of products and online based tools required
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|