Teacher Assistants || Full & part Time || Monday-FridaySedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A locally owned and operated Dubuque child care provider is seeking a Teacher Assistants to work with year old children.
Seeking dedicated individuals.
Multiple positions currently available!This is a direct hire employment opportunity where the ideal candidates would be immediately placed on the company's payroll.
- Teacher Assistant (2 Year Old Room) Monday-Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- Teacher Assistant (18-24 months Room) Monday-Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- Teacher Assistant (Floater / Closer) 9:30am - 6:00pm
- "Glass is half full" kind of attitude and general positive personality
- Loves interacting with children
- A passion to make a difference in children's lives
- Reliability and excellent verbal communication skills needed
- Ability to build a strong and positive rapport with parents required.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member.
If you are a positive, glass is half full kind of person who is motivated, loves interacting with children and wants to make a difference - this could be a great employment opportunity for you!
Interested in learning more? Apply today with a copy of your resume (email preferred) to: Amanda Saylor || email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.