U.S. Bancorp, with assets of $281 billion, is the 5th largest financial services holding company in the United States. The company operates more than 3,015 bank branches and more than 5,148 ATMs providing a full line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions.
At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Incentives are based on sales referrals, branch growth and customer satisfaction. In-Store Bankers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in sales and/or cash handling activities, or commensurate training
- Ability to sell bank products, process transactions, and solve customer service issues
- Basic knowledge of all retail products and services, applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Well-developed selling, cross-selling and referral skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze customer credit data and other related financial information
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Previous experience in a financial sales representative oriented role
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|