Social Services Coordinator
The full-time Social Services Coordinator will be responsible for helping meet psychosocial needs of the facility residents.
To qualify candidates must have an associate’s degree in Social Work or relevant field. A bachelor's degree is preferred. One year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting is required.
Duties will include:
- Complete required care plans and assist with creating interventions to assist residents with adjustment to nursing facility.
- Complete admissions and discharges for residents.
- Assist in the completion of the resident's Minimum Data Set Assessment related to cognitive, mood and behavioral issues.
- Initiate and maintain long term care insurance claims on behalf of residents and families.
- Act as a supplement to the Director of Social Services, aiding with admissions and referrals when the Director is unavailable.
- Other social services related tasks.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001-3908
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Human and Social Services
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|