Social Services CoordinatorLuther Manor Communities, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Luther Manor Communities is evolving to excellence right before our eyes!
Luther Manor Communities is a not for profit senior health care continuum. We have two campus locations. The first is located on a five acre site in western Dubuque. Our second campus is a brand new continuum located on twenty three acres in Asbury.
At Luther Manor Communities, we strive to be a place where you can enjoy the golden years of your life with love, care and familiarity. We offer the finest and most respectful care services for our residents in a homelike and peaceful environment.
At Luther Manor Communities we offer:
- All in one full faith based healthcare continuum that meets your needs today and well into the future.
- Enriched lives through a continuum of quality services guided by Christian love and compassion.
- Rapidly growing campuses at Hillcrest and in Asbury.
- Includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Care at Home, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Memory Care, Outpatient Therapy and Short Term Rehabilitation
- Come contribute to a premiere health care provider and make a difference in the lives of our Dubuque area seniors!
Luther Manor Communities mission is to fulfill the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents. We strive to maintain the dignity of each individual in the spirit of Christian love and compassion. When it comes to choosing a facility for your loved one, we can help.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a friendly, caring environment, then check us out at Luther Manor Communities.
We offer a variety of jobs some of which include:
Nursing (RN, LPN, CMA, CNA)
Laundry & Housekeeping
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Social Services Coordinator
The full-time Social Services Coordinator will be responsible for helping meet psychosocial needs of the facility residents.
To qualify candidates must have an associate’s degree in Social Work or relevant field. A bachelor's degree is preferred. One year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting is required.
Duties will include:
- Complete required care plans and assist with creating interventions to assist residents with adjustment to nursing facility.
- Complete admissions and discharges for residents.
- Assist in the completion of the resident's Minimum Data Set Assessment related to cognitive, mood and behavioral issues.
- Initiate and maintain long term care insurance claims on behalf of residents and families.
- Act as a supplement to the Director of Social Services, aiding with admissions and referrals when the Director is unavailable.
- Other social services related tasks.
This listing has expired
Human and Social Services
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|