Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance and upkeep of property; water plants, mowing lawn and snow removal.
- Create a pleasant and comfortable physical environment for residents, employees and general public.
- Painting the facility as needed.
- Perform housekeeping and floor care responsibilities.
- Make any necessary repairs within the facility.
- Previous experience working with painting, construction, and groundskeeping preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
In return for high quality performance the chosen candidates can expect benefits such as health and dental insurance, competitive wages plus shift differentials, matching 401(k), and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities.
Stop by Luther Manor or visit us online
3131 Hillcrest Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001-3908
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|