Admin Assistant-Part Time GalenaSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
ADMIN ASSISTANT - PART TIME
HOURS: 15-19 HOURS/WEEK
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Phone answering and greeting visitors
- Transcribing and sending reports, memos, forms, and other correspondence, distributing and filing of correspondence, and editing outgoing correspondence authored by others for correctness and grammar. May include authoring correspondence.
- Sending mail and UPS/ courier shipments. Sort and distribute incoming mail and courier or UPS shipments.
- Maintain supplier order acknowledgment system.
- Make travel arrangements, help to set up meetings, and provide support on visa and passport applications to company travelers.
- Maintain electronic mailing lists and send out mailings as required, maintain electronic rolodex lists of company contacts, installation lists of company equipment and electronic inquiry and quote spread sheets.
- Set up new project (job) files, both electronically and by hard copy, closing job files received from the engineering department, as well as maintaining electronic closed job lists, re-organizing and moving closed job files as needed.
- Assist with bookkeeping/accounting functions as appropriate.
High school diploma + 2 years business technical school or college. Strong English and communication skills are required; good organizational skills and attention to detail are a must. Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel. Accuracy under time pressure is a must.
Three+ years in business office environment.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|