Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Involved in assisting skilled and more experienced construction workers by doing tasks that require little training. This entry-level position will perform a broad array of material handling. Also, cleaning equipment and work areas. To perform the job effectively, laborers must be familiar with duties of the worker they are helping as well as with materials, tools and the use of some machinery. This should be performed in a safe, productive and professional manner.
- Adhere to the general safety plan
- Follow directions given by Superintendent or person who is being helped.
- Assist Superintendent in coordinating material handling and equipment usage
- Able to perform the following specific task:
- Operate general construction equipment at the site when given proper training
- Record keeping up to date at all times (times cards etc.)
- Required to lift 75 lbs.
- Complete miscellaneous tasks according to instructions given to get ready for the next phase of construction
Experience in one or more of the following:
- General Construction work
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|