RN or LPN
- 6:00pm – 6:30am
Full and Part-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Acts as house charge nurse in absence of nursing administration.
- Accepts responsibility for the safety of residents under his/her supervision.
- Assists with admission/transfer/discharge procedures.
- Experience in long term care preferred.
- Assists nursing assistants with resident care as needed.
- Maintain alertness to clinical signs and symptoms that indicate progress or indicate adverse reactions to prescribed treatments.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Weekend and holiday shifts are required.
Luther Manor utilizes medication aides to assist the nurses with med passes. This gives the RNs & LPNs more time to focus on other resident needs such as assessments, communicating with doctors, and other cares.
In return for high quality performance the chosen candidates can expect benefits such as health and dental insurance, competitive wages plus shift differentials, matching 401(k), and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities.
Stop by Luther Manor or visit us online
3131 Hillcrest Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001-3908
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Full and Part Time
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|