Multi Site Program SupportSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
MULTI SITE PROGRAM SUPPORT
Part-time (up to 30 hrs/wk), Hourly, Non-Exempt Position
Hourly Position – Ranges from $13-$15/hr based on experience and education
Over-Site of Before & After School Programs, Program Support in Office - Dubuque Location
- Oversee programs:
- Provide supervision and support at school year and summer programs as needed for ratios, behaviors, staffing, etc;
- Determine disciplinary actions, concerning students and staff, with guidance as needed from Program Team/Associate Director;
- Understand and adhere to all policies and best practices;
- Address and follow up with any serious behaviors or incidences that occur at program, thus with parents, students, staff, etc.
- Program Support. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Deliver/collect books, kits and materials from AEA;
- Organize/order items for supplies needed for curriculum/enrichment/sites;
- Stock first aid kits, playground materials, resources, forms, etc. at each site;
- Locate/purchase/deliver resources and materials to all programs;
- Assist site teams know how to implement curriculum and utilize supplies/materials;
- Educate site teams on/ensure use of all communication tools including binders & weekly folders;
- Assist with recording/entering of registrations, staff time sheets, attendance, snack counts for programs and system set-ups;
- Grant liaison between Programs and Development;
- Assist with scheduling for Dubuque programs.
General Summary: Multi-Site Program Support is responsible for the support of the school year and summer programs, in accordance with the purpose and goals outlined by the mission. Responsible for assisting with the general oversight of the school year and summer programs in Dubuque, as well as assisting with office tasks associated with all programs. Program Support reports to the Associate Director.
Qualifications: Program Support must possess strong organizational skills, problem solving skills, conflict management and meditation skills, and knowledge of different learning and teaching styles. Individuals with 2 or more years of experience leading youth camps/organizations, educational activities for children or with applicable education will be considered. Program Support should possess knowledge of the Dubuque community and have experience working with at-risk students and families. Program Support must be flexible and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. This individual must have strong interpersonal, oral, written and communication skills. Must have reliable transportation and be available during morning and afternoon program hours and some nights and weekends will be required as program events often fall during these hours. Previous out of school time implementation experience preferred.
Benefits: This is a 12-month position with no benefits.
General responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Be available Monday thru Friday (times may vary due to schedule) to accommodate staff/program needs.
- Program implementation and supervision at school year and summer sites;
- Stay abreast of best practices for out of school time learning;
- Assist with the implementation of social-emotional opportunities with students/staff/parents;
- Participate in approved professional development opportunities;
- Ongoing site visits to support program and evaluate needs, quality, impact;
- Observe enrichment activities and service learning that are engaging, interactive, and involve themes/project based learning at sites;
- Communicate with staff on a regular basis, including any pertinent information regarding children, parents and program, on an ‘as need’ basis;
- Oversee program site teams to address any problems or concerns related to program safety and quality;
- Assist with and utilize communication tools with program site teams;
- Assist with orientations, parent registrations, and assist with programs and site team meetings when necessary;
- Assist with on-site orientation for new hires during school year/summer programs;
- Assist with and facilitate trainings for school and summer learning program staff;
- Set up and compile staff time sheets /tracking
- Develop and strengthen relationships and collaboration opportunities with community partners;
- Participate in 21st Century Advisory Board Committee Meetings;
- Communicate with school staff, including principal, secretary, instructional strategist, teachers, and guidance counselors, and provide appropriate information to program site teams;
- Provide accurate and timely information for newsletters, grants, etc.
- Provide program information, stories, quotes, and pictures to Outreach Coordinator for communications and story bank;
- Collaborate with Program Team to expand opportunities for parent involvement in family engagement events;
- Parent communication as it pertains to your role;
- Participate in parent, student, teacher, and/or site lead meetings when necessary.
Registration and Outreach
- Assist with school registrations, orientations, conferences, and community events to promote programs and register students in all locations with the help of the program team;
- Assist parents with registration process;
- Assist with setting up and maintaining student and parent databases/rosters; establish protocols for ensuring accurate information are on file and at site; communicate regularly with parents to obtain information.
- Assist with attendance, snack, and student/parent records to be on file and accurate;
- Document program by taking photos of program and special events;
- Compile and provide all pertinent grant details and back-up to Evaluation and Data Management Coordinator, receipts, budget information, reporting requirements/documents, and proof of fulfillment for all program grants;
- Assist with inventory of program supplies and materials and maintain organization of them.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Mail:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|