Marketing ManagerMcGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Marketing Manager in our Dubuque, IA or Chicago, IL office. Does this sound like you?
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving national growth within the marketing portfolio with a specific focus on digital sales, digital usage, implementation, and customer experience.
- Create strategic sales strategies with the sales force driving market penetration and growth
- Work with large, cross-functional team to identify and evaluate digital product and service opportunities so as to surpass all financial measures.
- Create strategy and manage relationship, communication, and training of Customer Experience Group and Digital Success Team members to ensure cross-functional groups are equipped with latest information on products and services.
- Develop/refine product messaging and positioning for McGraw-Hill Marketing products including integrated online solutions and related digital tools and services.
- Be aware of initiatives taking place at the school or state level and build contacts to help influence and partner in those initiatives
- Design and implement campaigns to launch new digital products and services, including customer communication, competitor analysis, implementation, sales training, and support.
- Prepare, execute, and evaluate marketing and business development plans for portfolio.
- Lead technology focused product presentations for customers, as well as at national, regional and district sales meetings and conferences.
- Analyze market trends and potential market opportunities and participate in market research, market planning, and product development.
- Partner with Create Team compelling content to differentiate programs and drive demand for digital products.
- Recommend research-based changes and improvements in assigned product lines.
- Gather, analyze, and apply competitive product information.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of essential product information by working with team to develop accurate and current data for all products.
- Work with sales organization to develop training tools and materials, answer customer/rep inquiries, and troubleshoot special problems.
- Oversee an annual convention and event strategy.
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience required.
- Two plus years of customer-facing experience required.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to win
- Able to motivate and inspire others
- Team player who enjoys a collaborative and communicative environment
- Strong awareness of the challenges being faced in Higher Education and the role technology can play in improving this
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written, with demonstrable customer focus.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong digital competency.
- Approximately 40% travel.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.