Warehouse CoordinatorSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
As a Warehouse Coordinator, you are responsible for coordinating work by receipt of all inbound material, problem part resolution, customer request, and first contact with delivery drivers.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
· Receive online all direct/indirect material that arrives daily
· Track problem parts
· Communicate with Customer through e-mail, phone and face-to-face correspondence
· Assist in overseeing daily warehouse activities
· Coordinate work direction, organize and encourage teamwork within workforce
· Train, evaluate, and make recommendations regarding personnel
· Support employees in effort to achieve daily objectives
· Ensure quality and safety objectives are met
· Comply with all OSHA and site specific safety and PPE requirements
· Support company’s philosophy regarding relationships to the customer, especially pertaining to Achieving Excellence Program
· Work toward continuous quality improvement
· Stay current with changing technology
· Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
Reporting to this position: Warehouse Technicians and Clerks
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the Coordinator must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
· High school diploma, GED or continuing education
· Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
· College degree and/or continuous education
· Previous management experience
· Previous customer service experience
· SAP software experience/knowledge
· Forklift Operator certificate
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|