For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
- Travel is required.
- Series 6, 63, and Life Insurance licensing is required to be obtained within set timing standards.
- 4 year degree or related business experience or advanced degree. Defined Benefit experience desired.
- 3+ years proactive service skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong commitment to timing and quality standards.
- Proven analytical and technical skills.
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Proven organizational skills and prioritization skills.
- Ability to think quickly in stressful situations.
- Ability to communicate ideas in a clear, concise, and articulate manner.
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|