In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
Are you on the cutting edge of technology and enjoy a fast paced work environment? An innovative Web Development and Marketing company seeks a Web Developer.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Ability to have an open mindset to meet all clients requests
- Develop sites that work across multiple platforms
- Ability to work independently with potential to advance to the position of managing a team of individuals
- Preferred Experience with Advanced SEO | WordPress, Magento, Joomla, HTML5, eCommerce Website Design | Social Media | Local Marketing | Business Marketing | Traffic Generation | Mobile Marketing | Logo Design & Branding | Print Design | App Development | Android iOS Development | Web Hosting | Quickbooks
Please email resume to email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Graphic Design/Social Media
|Years of Experience||--|