Accounting Assistant ($18+/hour, Platteville, WI)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville, WI is looking for a full time Accounting Assistant for a professional accounting business in Platteville, WI.
Salary and Benefits
- Full Time, direct hire position
- Normal business hours
- Jan- Apr 50-60 hours/week (including Saturdays)
- Apr – Dec 32-34 hours/week
- Full company benefits with paid time off
- Starting Pay: $18 +/hour, Based on Experience
Job Duties (some training will be provided)
- Process client payrolls, including filing payroll reports
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Coordinate and process all functions of clients' accounts payable/receivable
- Utilize accounting software programs
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Key client receipts and disbursements
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Other bookkeeping services as deemed necessary
- Minimum 5 years of Accounting(payroll) experience
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks (preferred), Excel, Word, and Outlook applications
- Ability to effectively communicate with office staff and clients
- Strong accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment
If you are interested email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 608-348-9200.
Never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|