At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Intern in our Dubuque, IA office. Does this sound like you?
- Assist Media Operations and Archive teams with various technical projects as assigned.
- Test products and registration processes for those products.
- Verify product setups.
- Update data and tracking information.
- Review product demo sites and programs.
- Take on projects under the direction of archivists and/or Media Operations team personnel as needed.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluency with use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Professional written communication with email.
- Multi-tasking and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to ask for directions.
- Knowledge of FTP sites.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Familiarity with web-based technologies.
- Good oral and especially written communications skills.
- Strong analytic and process skills.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with web-based technologies.
- Ability to work on their own with minimal supervision.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|