On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Perform advocacy work to assist patients with medical bills. Gather confidential medical and financial information from patients to determine eligibility for Medicaid and other public assistance programs and discounts. This position collaborates and communicates with medicall staff, public services agencies, and other medical providers.
Outline of Required Skills & Responsibilities:
- Works successfully in a team oriented environment
- Customer oriented
- Strong desire to help others achieve financial freedom and in assisting disadvantaged populations access healthcare
- Ability to communicate across cultures, with clients, and with partner organizations
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, including, but not limited to: GSuite, MS Office, web-based databasing programs, etc.
- Willing to spend extensive time as a trainee, strong desire to learn new things, and the ability to adjust to changing policies and programs
- Participates in professional development opportunities
- Incorporates ethical standards of practice into all interactions with individuals, organizations, and communities
- Describes implications of policies, programs, and, services provided
- Describes how evidence is used in decision making (e.g. what supporting documents are required to determine public benefits eligibility)
- Provides input for developing, implementing, evaluating, and improving policies, programs, and services
- Communicates in writing and orally with linguistic and cultural proficiency
- Solicits input from colleagues and partners
- Communicates information to improve access to healthcare for the low-income and disadvantaged
- Facilitates communication among individuals, groups, and organizations
- Describes the roles of public benefits, charity, payment plans, and other services in improving access to healthcare for the community
- Applies HIPAA and associated principles in accessing, collecting, analyzing, using, maintaining, and disseminating data and information
- Uses information technology in accessing, collecting, analyzing, using, maintaining, and disseminating data and information
- Adheres to organizational policies and procedures
- Describes the services with the ability to impact access to healthcare
- Describes how teams help achieve program and organizational goals (e.g., the value of different disciplines, sectors, skills, experiences, and perspectives; scope of work and timeline)
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in billing, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, or related fields preferred
- Spanish speaking a consideration
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563-583-1600 today!
Human and Social Services
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|