DDI, Inc. is a successful import/export company specializing in developing custom programs for small to medium sized retail groups, OEM manufacturers, and agricultural businesses.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, and offices in Seattle, Canada, China, and Japan DDI continues to see rapid growth of sales and clients. DDI sells full container loads of product by sourcing or manufacturing products and shipping it without needing additional outside services, such as quality verification, warehousing, customs brokerages, or freight forwarders. This allows DDI, Inc. to be not only highly cost competitive, but also timelier on getting product to the client.
Product programs include agricultural buildings, confinements, and ventilation; OEM metal or plastic products or parts; and retail products including hardware, lighting, furniture, lawn & garden, and outdoor equipment.
Local Manufacturer is seeking a Turf Equipment Sales Executive
DDI, Inc., an off-shore manufacturer of a wide variety of component parts and sub-assemblies is looking for a dynamic Turf Equipment Sales Executive to join our expanding team in Dubuque, Iowa.
Do you have at least five years experience in the turf equipment industry? Are you interested in channeling that knowledge, expertise, contacts and book of business into a new career opportunity? We're looking for a results-driven Sales Executive to actively seek out new business opportunties by contacting and developing relationships with your existing customer base and new leads. The successful candidate will be able to work with all levels of customers from buyers to purchasing managers to engineers and logistics coordinators. This position does require some travel. The goal is to meet and surpass the company's expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth. If you enjoy working in a team environment, we'd like to met you.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunties
- Develop new leads through networking, cold-calling and social media
- Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Expand relationships with customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Participate on behalf of the company in expositions or conferences
- Five plus years experience in the turf equipment industry
- Associates/Bachelor's degree a plus
- Goal oriented self-starter with good organization and time management skills
- Strong communication, negotiaions and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation
- Health Plan
- IRA with match
DDI, Inc. is a Dubuque, Iowa and Kent, Washington based design, development and manufacturing company that provides its wide range of customers with comprehensive solutions to their product development, production and delivery goals.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|