Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 27 countries around the world, with more than 8000 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. It has four R&D centres and 24 manufacturing plants, and operates an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that always on the move to achieve its dream. Want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us when the road ends.
Camso, the Road Free company is active in 27 countries around the world with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. It has four R&D centers and 24 manufacturing plants and operates an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dream. Want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
- Welding parts in various directions: flat, horizontal, vertical, etc.;
- Clamping, holding, tack-welding, or grinding parts as necessary;
- Examining finish product and reading blue prints to check if specifications are met;
- Clean machines and tooling (5S);
- Take part in improvement projects;
- Willingness to cross train in other departments;
- Perform other related or similar duties as assigned.
Other Requirements & Experience
- Valid driver’s license, high school diploma or equivalent, plus 1-2 years’ experience in a welding environment;
- Must have MIG certification;
- Ability to follow standardized work and work instructions;
- Complete individual work assignments within an assigned time line;
- Must be able to work within a team and take direction from other team members and communicate effectively;
- Must be able to read blue prints;
- Robotic experience preferred;
- Able to work in a fast pace work environment, attention to detail and good trouble shooting skills;
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices;
- Follow all safety and quality procedures;
- Overtime will be required from time to time and this may require weekends;
- Lift up to 45 lbs. and work in hot working environment.
Benefits include: competitive starting pay, health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, bonus opportunities and more!
Camso is an equal employment opportunity employer and an affirmative action federal contractor. In compliance with the ADA Amendments act (ADAAA: American Disabilities Act as Amended), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Camso, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|