Indoor Waterpark LifeguardGrand Harbor Resort And Waterpark, Dubuque, IA Dubuque, IA
Join Our Team!
The Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark offers an exciting, safe and family-friendly work environment. If you're a hardworking and energetic individual, we may have the opportunity for you! Apply for one of our open positions through Access Dubuque Jobs or feel free to stop by the hotel Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to fill out an application. Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 16 or older.
Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark supports the National Career Readiness Certificate and takes certificate completion into consideration for employment purposes. Please check the local Workforce Development Center for further information.
- Demonstrate great customer service skills
- Must successfully complete the American Red Cross Certification Program
Must be available to work weekends and holidays as scheduled by manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform Lifeguard duties in accordance with the current American Red Cross Lifeguarding standards.
- Ensure a positive and enjoyable experience for all guests using the Waterpark.
- Adhere to departmental polices and procedures pertaining to Lifeguard duties.
- Promote and practice safety standards at all times.
- Maintain a clean and well groomed appearance at all times in accordance with departmental standards.
- End of shift cleaning tasks which include picking up towels, inner tubes, and garbage
- Attend regular and frequent inservice training include 1 hour inservices as scheduled by Waterpark Manager
|Years of Experience||--|