Maintenance Technician IUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Dubuque Finley Hospital
This is a PRN position meaning there are no set or guaranteed hours. You will need to work at least one shift per month.
· Maintains a safe and clean environment.
· Works independently when trouble shooting and making repairs on equipment, systems and hospital-owned vehicles.
· Potential to work any where in the Hospital on campus or in additional owner or maintained buildings which could include high or low temperature.
· Potential of working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
· May need to work with heights on ladders.
· Potential of working with hazardous chemicals, steam or dangerous equipment.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma/GED required.
· Valid driver’s license required.
· Proof on non-expired Certificate of Vehicle Insurance with established limits determined by Hospital Insurance Carrier required.
· Driving record that complies with driver eligibility requirements.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|