Production Operator- $500.00 sign on bonus after successful 6 months!FARMTEK, Dyersville, IA
FarmTek offers commercial greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home. Serving the agriculture industry since 1979.
$500.00 sign on bonus after successful 6 months!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Set up all tools, appliances, benches, sewing machine, tube benders, saws, drills presses, jigs, fixtures and materials needed to assemble and/or fabricate the assigned product.
- Ability to operate hand tools and other machines such as drills saws and presses.
- Ability to load and unload work station with tooling and product.
- Review work order for instructions and/or special requirements.
- Measure, cut and/or move materials into position for fabrication or assembly according to design drawings and work order instructions.
- Fabricate and/or assemble product.
- Inspect all work done for overall quality and identify any errors. If instructions call for an external inspector, notify inspector and wait for inspection.
- Correct any errors or rework as necessary.
- Prepare finished product for next assembly or for transfer to another location as indicated by instructions.
10. Support and practice safe operation of equipment in adherence to ESAPCO safety procedures and regulations.
11. Document work completed.
12. Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
13. Maintain a clean and organized work station.
14. Perform daily maintenance of equipment.
15. Adhere to all safety and OSHA regulations.
16. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Knowledge of corporate production methods and safety procedures
Ability to read blueprints, schematics and instructions
Ability to use tools safely and effectively
Ability to handle production raw materials and subassemblies safely
Ability to lift 50 pounds
Skill in using tools and equipment
Skill in following instructions
Skill in problem solving
In addition to heavy lifting this job requires, variously, continuous standing, walking, sitting, light lifting, carrying, pushing/pulling, kneeling, crawling, climbing and squatting.
This job is required to be performed, variously, in hot, humid, dry, dusty and cold conditions both inside and outside.
Ability to read and follow instructions; ability to read blueprints and to interpret drawings.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-2288|
|Apply in Person:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
|Apply by Mail:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
Dyersville, IA 52040
|Apply by Fax:||563-875-2317|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|