Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Assists with accounting and administrative duties in the Corporate Accounting Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Distributes monthly, quarterly and annual corporate financial reports
- Works with Corporate Accounting to develop, document and write monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports utilizing the general ledger system, spreadsheets and word processing software
- Assists with:
- preparation of monthly financial statements
- preparation and distribution of accounting reports, accounting bulletins and memos, recost, etc.
- all aspects of accounts payable
- preparation, formatting, updating and distribution of operating plans and capital expenditures
- filing, organization and record retention
- preparation of audit and quarterly files
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills; proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational abilities and attention to detail.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package (ask us how good it is!) 10 paid holidays, 10 vacation days starting, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|